Thursday, October 14, 2021

Wait! What?!! - October 2021

 

Here's your trusty CDC-approved COVID-19 vaccination record card.  We all have them.

Well, not all of us.  But that's another story for another day.

So, these days, you need this card to do pretty much...well...anything in the major cities and states of this nation.   And if you live in a Democratic stronghold, you might as well wear this around your neck.   Or maybe you can have it stamped on your arm.  Oh, wait, somebody tried that during World War II.

In places like New York and Los Angeles, they now say you must show the card if you are doing anything that is not in your own house.  Eating out.  Going to a movie.   Drinking in a bar.   Enjoying an outdoor ball game.

These restrictions have just kicked in and I spent the very first week of it all in New York.   I dined out five times.   I went into stores.  I was all over the map.

Ask me how many times I was requested to show my vaccination card.

Yep, that would be zero.

But failure to do so would be a federal crime.    

Wait!  What?!!

I guess I am officially a fugitive on the run.

Dinner last night:  Beef sausage and Spanish rice.



No comments: