Thursday, August 20, 2015

Mystery Post

This is the sister blog post to last week's entry about looking marvelous.  Yes, I still do.

Well, now that my ailments have cleared or become more manageable, I feel marvelous, too.   That may be perhaps due to the fact that I'm really enjoying what I am doing in life.

Beyond my usual career mayhem, I have thrown caution to the wind and I am proceeding once more fully down creative avenues.  Vague?  I am keeping it such.   Of course, there are those of you who will see this entry on Facebook and will immediately raise your hands.  Yeah, I know you know what's going on.  

At the same time, it's the most free and gratifying that I have felt in a long, long time.  In 2015, there are so many different portals in which one can be creative. And, since everybody is now realizing that you can't get anything done while operating within the proverbial box, we are now working outside of it. Because if you stay inside the box, you will remain...well...inside the box.  A lot of this timing is...here comes a big word...serendipitous.

Our approach to creative expansion these days is fearless.   I don't dread hearing the word "no" any more.   Why?  Because if you hear that word, it means you had the courage to ask the question in the first place.

So far, we're not hearing the word "no."  As we communicate with some creative types, it's not coming up a lot.  Instead, we're hearing a lot of "yes." And "of course."  A few "why nots?"

It's daring and exciting and downright fun.  And we definitely have some...

Moe Men Tum.


Yes, I'm being vague, but I will share more when the time and the advantage is right.  Social media is going to play a large part of this success because...well...it is 2015.

This is, as the slide on the old Tonight Show used to say, "more to come."  You never know unless you try.   And, if you believe in something and yourself, why the hell not?

So, hang on because, at some point, all will be revealed.   And, trust me, you won't want to miss the boat when it sails.

And, indeed, you've already received your first clue.

Dinner last night:  Chicken salad sandwich.

No comments: