Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Morons of the Month - October 2020

So many morons, so little time.   These days, I could devote an entire month of 31 days to salute all the idiots complicating our lives.  But I will resist and just relegate myself to three for this October month.

If you live in California and have a brain in your head (that leaves you out, Democrats), you have had more than your fill of the Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti (pronounced "Gar-shitty') and California Governor Gavin Newsom (pronounced "New-scum').   I would say they are the dumbest mayor and governor in the United States, but New York also has its hands full with their respective lummoxes.

Nothing has illuminated their stupidity and incompetence than the COVID-19 pandemic which, in California, might run longer than the Broadway edition of "Cats."  Never have two politicians embraced a crisis for their own benefit more than these dumb bells.  Indeed, their reluctance to have California and Los Angeles open up and move forward and get past this virus which has killed so many small businesses and peoples' bank accounts is astounding.  It's almost like they want the whole place to look like a third world nation.

Well, with homelessness and crime abounding, they are getting their wish.  Because the more people have to rely on government officials to bail them out, the more politicians like it.   

Garshitty (whose father let OJ go free which thereby qualifies him as a moron, too) and Newscum have bent over backwards to accommodate the needs of illegal immigrants.   Garshitty has also done nothing to back up his own police force and also caved to the Los Angeles chapter of the Black Lives Matter crime syndicate by kneeling publicly in support.  

All along the way, they keep yakking about COVID numbers going through the roof and hospitals being jammed with patients.  I look around and see no one with COVID.   I ask some of my physicians about hospital numbers.   They chuckle.

But, regardless, we are kept in our California cages by these two snake oil salesmen.  They allegedly follow the science.  Oh, yeah, well, I would like to see what Garshitty's grades were when we went to the elitist Harvard Westlake high school.  I bet he did well in gym.

But there's also a third idiot we need to salute this month.

I apologize.  I should have had you shield your eyes first.  Hopefully, you're not having breakfast as you read.

This is Dr. Barbara Ferrer.  From the photo, she might have COVID herself.  She sort of looks like what you would see if you opened up Ben Franklin's coffin in 2020.  

Babs is supposedly the health director of Los Angeles County, but somebody told me her credentials are that of a social worker.   Well, she is another one who refuses to let us out of our prisons.  Week after week, she bloviates about COVID spikes that are coming next month.   

Still, I look around my life and the people in it.  None of us have had the virus.  Oh, don't get me wrong.   I know this virus exists.   I mean, the President got it.  But, still...

The very worst thing that could happen to any of us is what is happening right now.  A health crisis being used by politicians to wield power.   

Ferrer has a commercial running that implores everybody to wear a mask (I hope that includes her).   I recognize the backdrop behind her.  She is in one of the deluxe apartments on Wilshire Boulevard.

Must be a bitch to quarantine there.

Dinner last night:  Roasted pepper and olive salad.







 

No comments: