Thursday, April 5, 2007

Had Enough Yet?


Okay, this is the first week on Idol where a halfway decent and talented singer (Gina) was voted off due to our inability to control the borders of this country.

I am also now tired of the screen time that this kid's relative is getting. He was high-fiving people in the audience like he just found out he didn't have to pick up any fares at LAX.

They are starting to pander to this jerk---telling him he is becoming an entertainer. I have to tell you I would walk away from him if I found him doing a finger puppet show at the local mall.

He is getting a little cocky now, because he knows fully well what is going on with all the press. And he is riding it like Sabu on Babar the Elephant.

Done. Done. Done.

I know, I know. It's a freakin' television show. But it is starting to look very much like a microcosm of what is wrong with our country. We salute mediocrity.

Dinner last night: roast chicken with peas.

No comments: