Thursday, February 14, 2019

AOC....OUCH

So let me recount for you a conversation with my trainer last week.  He was standing next to me as I did some work on the leg lift machine.  On one of the TVs overhead came the picture of the new drug on the market.  Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.  No surprise.  This clown is everywhere these days.  My trainer looked at her.

"You can tell by her eyes that she's insane."

My trainer, being one of the smartest folks I know, is correct.  She is fucking nuts.  Batshit crazy.

So it's only natural that Americans are embracing her.   Remember when they referred to those who fought in World War II as the "Greatest Generation?"  Well, history will show that all those in the newest age group will be called the "Dumbest Generation."

The first thing that bothers me about this utter lunatic is her adoption of initials in the marketplace.  She wants to be known as AOC.  Like JFK.  Or FDR.  Or LBJ.  Plus she has the audacity to steal from FDR by dubbing some goofy legislation as the "Green New Deal."

Puh-leze.  This dope isn't even equipped to clear the dinner tables for those Presidents, let alone be mentioned in the same breath.  By the way, clearing tables should not be a stretch for the self-proclaimed AOC.  That's pretty much her work experience.  Look it up.  She was a bartender and then a waitress.  Then she went to work for crazy Bernie Sanders' campaign.  

Your honor, the defense rests.   

Sadly, she was deemed electable by some dummies in the Bronx mainly because she appealed to young millennials who are anxious for the federal government to pay for everything in their lives.  These are the same stooges who have had pretty half the education you and I got through high school and college.   As I frequently say, the current state of academia rhymes with macadamia and that's fitting because they're both nuts.

AOC is nothing but an empty-headed by-product of an unbalanced education process that will bird dog America for the next fifty years.  She knows nothing but now is being lauded as a savior for our nation.

God help us.

Eventually though, she will be exposed as an uninformed fraud.  Already there are cracks among the screwball liberal army.  Apparently, AOC made some defamatory remarks about the state of Israel.  Now, I can see from my Democratic pals on social media that the bloom is off the AOC rose.

For me, she's not even smart enough to know a basic fashion no-no.   You're not supposed to wear white after Labor Day.

Dinner last night:  Had a big lunch so just a sandwich.




No comments: