Thursday, May 20, 2021

It Came From Another School System

 

This is some hot mess named Andrea Weiskopf.   She is a teacher in the Loudoun County, Virginia school system.   If you see her out and about in the super market, stick your foot out and trip her.   Or figure out which car is hers in the parking lot and key it.   Or give her a four flats.

And whatever you do, please don't allow your children to be anywhere near this piece of trash.   The closest she should ever be to kids is watching a Brady Bunch rerun on TV.   Forget watching your your youngsters.  She shouldn't even be seen in your neighborhood walking dogs.

A little venomous today, Len?   Well, I rarely get as riled up about a news story as I did with the one involving this slob.  But I was appalled by what I saw.

Okay, first off, I am a big supporter of educators.  I know a few of them.   And, just to get the record straight, I am not a racist even though I am White and, in some demented circles, that makes me guilty without a trial.   I have friends of all colors, races, genders, and persuasions.   

But, in the distorted mind of this "educator," I am a villain and have been since 1619.  She is right.  We are all wrong.  

Now, don't get me wrong.   Teachers are allowed to have opinions.   They can be as varied as the day is long.   But when it comes to kids in the class, I would like my educators to present all sides of history to the youth of America.   Then the children can grow up and adopt their own philosophies.   

But not in this heifer's society.   She is WOKE or whatever that is.   She is going to brainwash our next generations in much the same way that Adolf Hitler taught the blond, fair-haired children of Germany.  

The news story I saw was about parents in this Virginia county rebelling against their school district's decision to push critical race theory.   Good for them.   And one of their targets is this loud mouth whose main contribution to the community,  judging from the size of her, is keeping the local McDonald's in business.

During this news story, Weiskopf was captured on tape lecturing the "racist" parents at a school board meeting that Harper Lee's "To Kill a Mockingbird" was essentially another example of the teachings of Satan.   After all, at the end of that book, Atticus Finch is the hero.   Another example of White supremacy in play.

WHAT?????

I was so incensed by what this pig said that I Googled her.   First and foremost is our Twitter account, which daily features the ramblings of a person who clearly hates her life and everybody in it.  This, my friends, is somebody who is in the position of educating your son or daughter.   Indeed, some of her tweets are so snarky and condescending that you can't help but wonder why Twitter hasn't cut her off like Donald Trump.

From what I heard, there is hope.   The parents in this community are up in arms and should be.  First things first, this clown needs to be fired so she can find her true calling as a French Fry salter at the local diner.   The sooner we are rid of teachers who refuse to teach a balanced viewpoint to our kids, the better.

The sad thing, however, is how Weiskopf's Twitter page is labeled.   She says she is a "mother."

OMG.  The monster has already reproduced!

Dinner last night:  Bacon wrapped Dodger Dog.

No comments: