This post may contain sensitive content. In general, Google does not review nor do we endorse the content of this or any blog. For more information about our content policies, please visit the Blogger Community Guildelines.

I UNDERSTAND AND I WISH TO CONTINUE I do not wish to continue

Imagine my surprise last week when I learned that my little, innocent blog had been flagged again.

This time, it was "This Date in History - May 31."   You know those drills.   Pretty simple and mundane.  So what was the offending portion?   

I looked through the entry and the only thing I could find was the mention of the word "Negro."  Not as a point of denigration.   Nope.  Simply I was asking why the NAACP was still allowed to use the phrase "Colored People."

I sense that you will likely be seeing this more and more on my blog and others.   

Shall I continue with this daily bit of whimsey?   It's getting harder and harder to say "yes."

Dinner last night:  Prosciutto and burrata.