Friday, August 26, 2022

The Week of Anger, Part 3

Regular readers this week know already that it hasn't been easy being me lately.  And what's the last thing to set me off like a NASA rocket?

Well, you have to be deaf and dumb to not know we have an immigration problem in this country right now?   Immigrants, mostly illegal, crossing into this country as if they were cutting the lunch line at the school cafeteria.

And many of those making their US debut are drug dealers bringing in copious amounts of fentanyl.   

Well, what's this got to do avec moi?   My allergies were kicking in and I needed some Claritin D and Flonase.

The former cannot be purchased unless you show a valid driver's license.  The latter is being kept under lock and key.

Explain this.  ANYBODY???!!!

And so ends my pity party.  For now.

Dinner last night:  Sandwich.

No comments: