Yeah, I know. She's been here before. She's the stupidity that just keeps on giving.
Truth be told, we should have enjoyed her exile while she vacated the United States for Ireland. I thought it was permanent. Hmm, well the joke's on me. Because Rosie is back in America for more.
There are so many horrible stories from the past that detail what a disgusting human being she is. Heck, I've got one of my own when I witnessed her rant and rave on a Barnes and Noble college student/clerk at the Palisades Mall in Nyack. Friends saw similar behavior in other venues. Frankly, her departure from America because of her hatred of Trump actually was a highlight of his first term as President.
She couldn't bear to live here anymore. Hooray!
But apparently she couldn't make any money over there. Or maybe Ireland ran out of Ring Dings. Because the United States ain't looking so bad when you have other dummies here signing her up for a lecture tour. Or ABC signing up to take over shithead Jimmy Kimmel's show while he's on vacation from whatever work he is qualified to do. Hell, Rosie's even hinting at a revisit of her old morning gabfest. Or maybe she's going to join the other empty vaginas on "The View."
I can't believe the groundswell of support in welcoming this "See You Next Tuesday" back to America. She says she's here to help restore hope in the United States.
My hope is that she loses her luggage on the way here. Meanwhile, if you want to revisit my encounter with Rosie, scroll back 19 years to one of my very first blog entries.
https://lenspeaks.blogspot.com/2007/04/shaddap.html
Dinner last night: BLT salad.

No comments:
Post a Comment