Thursday, November 4, 2021

Wait! What??! - November 2021

 

I actually thought it was a gag when I first heard it.   Was this news excerpted from the Onion?   I mean, it was that comical.

But, no.   It was the Wall Street Journal.   Fairly well respected.   And not prone to fake news as comes from the likes of that idiot Joy Reid on MSNBC.   

Yep, this is legit.

It seems the Biden Administration is looking to pay reparations to illegal aliens who have suffered "great prejudice" from assorted Republicans.   So, he is looking to grant them all upwards of $450,000 for their pain and agony.

Wait!  What??!!

Does this mean a family of four who hid in an Escalade and came into this country illegally could possibly come close to two million dollars???

All of a sudden, America has become a game show.   Who Wants to Be A Millionaire.   And you can get there without even having to phone a friend.

This is wrong on all counts.   But, then again, it is Joe Biden and...well, enough said.  He was subsequently asked about it, but claimed it was all fake news.  

Except it was also reported in the New York Times.

I think about my own grandparents who came to this country because they wanted to find a better place to raise their family.   They would work hard to do so.   There were no "reparations" for them.

We are completely and totally off axis now, folks.   As for me, I'm thinking of going down to Mexico and sneaking back in a week later.   I mean, who couldn't use a cool half-million bucks???

Dinner last night:  Salad.



No comments: