The laughs never stop.
Now, as a little background, I learned about this group called "The Visibility Brigade" by watching from afar the antics of a former work colleague. I actually wrote about her several months ago. I used the name "Marisol." I had become concerned because her social media showed me she had fallen down the rabbit hole. A confirmed far-leftist, Marisol has gotten a case of Trump hatred that has overtaken every element of her life.
At the time, I wrote that I hope she was going to get help. Indeed, it's gotten even worse. To that point, I sincerely think she might physically harm somebody who didn't agree with her politically. And, because she has gone deeper into darkness, I will occasionally look at her social media postings.
And that's how I became familiar with this group of which Marisol is a card carrying member. They like to hang around overpasses like this to get their message out.
And what are those messages? Welp, the federal government is evil. The powers that be are particularly targeting women. Their right to choose. Their right to vote. Their right to live.
Most of their rantings are as crazy as you would find either on CNN or Fox. But the anger is abundant and I have an idea of where it comes from.
Take a look at the gals prominently displayed on social media. Older. Single. I would bet my last dollar that they all have cats.
But they are promoting the resistance because fascism is everywhere. In their super markets. In their closets. Under their beds. If only these loons would realize that there is plenty of corruption on both sides of the aisle.
Indeed, none of these people have the foggiest idea what it's like to be persecuted against. They're all mad and that's that.
At the end of the day, though, none of their lives are challenged negatively in any shape or form. In fact, as I have noticed previously, Marisol goes on vacations to resorts a lot.
How is this possible in such a fascist society?
Dinner last night: Salad and sandwich.

No comments:
Post a Comment