When you've been doing a daily blog for nineteen years, you take some things for granted. You naturally assume that everything is forever.
So I get an e-mail from the Blogger people who have housed this two decade nonsense. They were alerting me that storage space is getting limited. As a result, they need to open up some room in the etherworld. That will necessitate the removal of some videos I have previously loaded.
Many of you know that videos consume two days of every week with my Monday Video Laugh and assorted TV/Movie historical pastiches on Saturday. Well, if you go back to the likes of 2014 or 2015 on Len Speaks, you will likely get this message. How they are making the judgment of what stays and what goes is beyond my skill set.
I mean, this is not devastating, right? You weren't looking for a Classic Newsreel posted in 2009?
If you were, thanks for the continuous hits.
Dinner last night: Leftover chicken.

No comments:
Post a Comment