Friday, October 21, 2011

When Awkward Comes Marching Home Again....

Samurai Toddler.
I hope this isn't one of those bachelor auctions, because this guy is about to be marked down.
When you don't know what to do with those used tablecloths from the local pizzeria.
She is really holding the tomato.
Please call for a running play.
It's not a party until this guy shows up with his fire extinguisher.
You pull your end and I'll make a wish.
The original "two-bagger."

These ladies sure have balls.
With that fat ass, there's not even enough room for an olive.
Dinner last night:  Sausage and olive pizza from Maria's Italian Kitchen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought the chick with the tomato slices on her thighs(huh?)would be the weirdest. Then I see the nerd with the extinguisher!

I repeat. Get me off this planet!

p.s. Can anyone explain the reason for lining up tomato slices on your thighs while sunning yourself? I was absent the day that was taught. Thanks.