Friday, June 29, 2012

If I Tweeted - June 2012

I don't.  But, if I did, here's what was on my mind this past month.

#LenSpeaks  Yay for the Los Angeles Kings.  Stanley Cup Champions.  Kudos to the 400 or so people in Los Angeles who actually watch hockey.

#LenSpeaks  Police prepared for riots outside the Staples Center after their win.  Ummm.  Yeah, that wasn't going to happen.  The 400 or so hockey fans in Los Angeles are all White.

#LenSpeaks  All those guys kissing the Stanley Cup.  That can't be very sanitary.

#LenSpeaks  In his first start after the no-hitter, the Mets' Johan Santana was pummeled by the Yankees.  "No-Han" t-shirts immediately marked down in the Clubhouse store from $32 to $10.

#LenSpeaks  Maybe it's me but the Angels' young phenom Mike Trout comes off as a bit of a hot dog.  Somebody is going to ring him up and good.

#LenSpeaks  Went to Dodger Stadium on Father's Day and my dad was with me in spirit.  Asking the question...."what the hell are we doing in Los Angeles?"

#LenSpeaks  Obama went ahead and signed a law to legalize almost 1.4 million illegal aliens.  Actually the children of illegal aliens.

#LenSpeaks  I agree.  These kids can stay.  Their parents?  Kick them over the fence now!

#LenSpeaks  Meanwhile, what's with the President making up laws on his own???  That's not how our government is supposed to work.

#LenSpeaks  Maybe you think it's okay for this President to act like this.  But you won't like it when it happens again and again with some other guy.  That's why they call it "precedent setting."

#LenSpeaks  Just curious.  Is Las Vegas betting on the day that our democracy finally ends??

#LenSpeaks  You can't write this stuff.  My church has to kick out a AA group that's been renting our hall.  It seems that the neighbors have been complaining that there's too much drinking at their meetings.

#LenSpeaks  Wait till Jerry Sandusky sees what happens in a shower when the other guy is a little bit older.

#LenSpeaks  When they convicted Sandusky, CNN kept showing the same footage of him getting into the police car over and over and over.  What were they expecting to see?  Jack Ruby jumping out of the bushes with a gun?

#LenSpeaks  I'm looking at photos of that Supreme Court hag Ruth Bader Ginsburg and I'm wondering if there is a minimum weight requirement to be a Justice.

#LenSpeaks  Meanwhile, Elena Kagen is nothing more than Ginsburg with a stocked refrigerator. 

#LenSpeaks  So, the Supreme Court is made up of six men, two women, and Elena Kagen.

#LenSpeaks  Sarah Jessica Parker hosted a fundraising dinner party for Obama at her house.  As if "Sex and the City 2" wasn't enough of an injustice...

#LenSpeaks  Here's a great way to save the economy.  Fire the White House kitchen staff.  Seriously.  The Obamas never eat at home.

#LenSpeaks  Answer: "9-1-1."  Question: "Who got called when Alex Trebek had his heart attack?"

#LenSpeaks  I'm always amused by baseball fans wearing replica jerseys from the Yankees or Dodgers with the names "Mantle" or "Koufax" on the back.  Hello???  Neither one of them ever wore a uniform like that.

#LenSpeaks  Got off the plane at JFK to see a NYC taxicab engulfed in flames outside the terminal.  Umm, that will be no tip.

#LenSpeaks  You now can't racially profile in Arizona.  Cross another destination state off my list, please.

#LenSpeaks  I see where Glen Campbell kicked off this farewell tour at the Hollywood Bowl.  "By the time I get to.......er, where was I going again?"

#LenSpeaks  "I am the lineman for....for......for..."

#LenSpeaks   "Like a......umm, blank, blank...cowboy..."

#LenSpeaks   Well, the Supreme Court yokels affirmed Obamacare.  That's okay.  I said goodbye to my doctor earlier this year.  The earliest I can probably get an appointment now is 2017.

#LenSpeaks  I wonder what my father would say if I told him I was going to sponge off his health insurance until I was 26.

#LenSpeaks  He would have said.......CENSORED.

 Dinner last night:  Rotisserie chicken and broccoli pasta salad from California Chicken Cafe.


No comments: