Friday, July 26, 2013

Those Hazy, Crazy, Awkward Days of Summer

I don't think there's a long wait for Ken.
The absolute, cheapest burial available.
So horrible a look, this must be Lon Chaney.
Babies are so cuddly.
Celebrating the loss of her Hyman.
Ewwww.  Where food is served????
And they can't drive either.
"And this is why Mommy couldn't breast feed you."
 Oddly enough, that's the best man.
 All those school awards and still no date for the prom.
 Afro Sheen on Steroids.

Dinner last night:  Super Dodger Dog at the game.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last one is funny. Nude Grandma and Grandpa (with bananas) is disturbing. Proud nudists have the worst bodies and judgment.

Unknown said...

I am asking nicely to please take down the photo of my daughter in the box with the packing popcorn. To you it maybe an awkward family photo but to me it isn't. I didn't give you permission to use this photo. I don't even know how you got a hold of this photo because it is not on social media that I know of. Please do not take things that don't belong to you and put your stamp on it. I want it removed because you do not have permission to use this private family photo.

Len said...

Photo has been removed. All of these pix are found on a website called Awkward Family Photos so obviously someone from that site got access to it