Thursday, September 26, 2024

Moving Sucks

 

And I am in the middle of the suckiest one yet.   After being in one condo building for 18 years, circumstances beyond my control are evicting me to a new place.  Now I'm getting paid for my hardship.   I will get to hire packers and movers and unpackers.  

But still...

I have a list of about 50 line items that need changing or deleting or altering in some fashion.   You have no idea how embedded your home address is until you change it.

That doesn't include wifi and TV speakers and shelving that need dismantling and reassembling.   Again, I have a crew for that.

But still...

The new place will be home and sometime late in October, most of this will be behind me.   Until then...

There is a 90% chance of a shitstorm enveloping my life.

Dinner last night:  Just enough time to eat an English muffin.

No comments: