Tuesday, November 29, 2011

If I Tweeted - November 2011

I don't, of course.  But, if I did, this is what you would have heard me tweet about this month.  As a matter of fact, most of this did show up on my Facebook page.

#LenSpeaks  One great way to break up those Occupy camps?  Open up a jobs fair. 

#LenSpeaks  I just got a voicemail message from Dr. Conrad Murray's assistant.  I need to reschedule.

#LenSpeaks  We turned the clocks back last weekend.  Which means that Michael Jackson would not have needed Propofol to get an extra hour of sleep.

#LenSpeaks  Apparently everybody who worked in the restaurant industry from 1995 to 1997 was sexually harassed by Herman Cain.

#LenSpeaks  When the next world war begins, please put Gloria Allred in the front.  Thanks in advance.

#LenSpeaks  Ron Paul reminds me of the crazy old man in the neighborhood who always takes your ball.

#LenSpeaks  Great marketing promotional idea for Proctor and Gamble: Hand sanitizer dispensers at all Occupy camps.

#LenSpeaks  Those Occupy morons are so concerned about economic equality.  But they are all tweeting their exploits on their iPads.  A device I don't own, by the way.

#LenSpeaks  Billy Crystal now hosting the Oscars.  The last time he was revelant Bill Clinton was the only politician hitting on women.

#LenSpeaks  Joe Paterno reminds me of the crazy old man in the neighborhood who always takes your ball.  Except he didn't hear it land on his property.

#LenSpeaks  I can see where Joe Paterno could get easily confused.  He might have heard that somebody was having "socks" in the boys shower.

#LenSpeaks  Note to the goofy Asian guy on line at LAX Security: your hands can be very versatile.  They can be used to cover your mouth when you sneeze.  No wonder all the birds have the flu.

#LenSpeaks  If TSA is so concerned about bombs on planes, how come American Airlines is showing "Larry Crowne?"

#LenSpeaks  I still love the New York Post headlines.  On top of their zero stars review of the dastardly "Jack and Jill:"  "Adam and Heave."

#LenSpeaks  Frank McCourt signing Matt Kemp to a long term contract is the equivalent of doing a major upgrade to your condo kitchen and bath.  You'll get your money back when you sell.

#LenSpeaks  Please take your crying baby to the lobby.  Oh, wait, we're on a plane.

#LenSpeaks  Michelle Obama booed at an auto race.  Obviously, dried fruit snacks are not a big hit with the NASCAR crowd.

#LenSpeaks  If Newt Gingrich can get married three times, why am I still single?

#LenSpeaks  A happy Thanksgiving to all my friends, except any who will be on line at Best Buy at 4AM tomorrow. 

#LenSpeaks  So, this pepper spray stuff?  Is it available on-line?  Pay Pal?  Please text me.

#LenSpeaks  Live (well on tape in Los Angeles), it's the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Lip Sync.  Proving once again that Matt Lauer sure did get his money's worth with those Hooked on Phonics lessons.

#LenSpeaks  From behind my bedroom door on Thanksgiving morning, I can hear noises in the kitchen.  It's either dinner being prepared or a home invasion robbery.

#LenSpeaks  Macy's has a Hamburger Helper float???  Does Michelle Obama know about this???

#LenSpeaks  During the parade, NBC promoted the hell out of their new primetime schedule...which most believe won't watch unless they're on an American Airlines flight.

#LenSpeaks  Note to Al Roker's wardrobe consultant: don't dress him all in brown.  He looks like an explosion at the Willy Wonka factory.

#LenSpeaks  If you find yourself having Thanksgiving dinner with a politically opposite relative, please remember one thing.  Cranberries stain clothing.

#LenSpeaks  Who the hell schedules an 8AM personal training session the morning after Thanksgiving?  Er, that would be me.

#LenSpeaks  The good news is that there was no line for the stationary bike.

#LenSpeaks  Watching all the videos of the violence during those day-after-Thanksgiving sales, I know why it's called "Black Friday."  Think about it.

#LenSpeaks  I'm all set for Cyber Monday.  I've been camped outside with my laptop for three nights.

Dinner last night:  Tortellini with chicken and pesto.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good "Larry Crowne" line. Did anyone see that? Hanks' kids didn't.