Friday, November 25, 2011

Do Your Holiday Shopping at Skymall This Year

Why fight the crowds at the mall today?  Here's some wonderful gift ideas I've personally selected from Skymall.  You'll thank me on December 24.
Who doesn't want to learn how to make their own beer?  I wonder if this is how Bert and Harry Piels started.
A massager for your head and eyes.  Now who out there actually massages their eyes, heh?
A canvas of the Cleveland skyline that can easily wrap around your living room wall.  Just in case your gift list includes Drew Carey.
Marble Mania includes 425 pieces.  All suitable for choking a ten-year-old boy.
Now your little kitty can shit and pretend he's in Star Wars all at the same time.
Father and son raptor hoodies.  Ideal for the men in your family with low self esteem.
When just the normal air around us is not enough.  Try the new Oxygen Bar.  Cocktail is optional.
Why do I think this thing should come with the fire department on speed dial?
The Hide and Seek Monkey.  I have no idea what this crap does, but the list price is fifty bucks.
Disposable boxer briefs.  If you simply can't be bothered doing at least one load of laundry a week.

Dinner last night:  It was Thanksgiving.  What the hell do you think I ate?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredible junk. Please keep away from me if you own a raptor hoodie. Yes, I am judging you.

Unknown said...

My cats are Star Trek Fans.

Anonymous said...

Cuckoo.