Friday, December 15, 2017

Flying This Holiday Season?

I already did my time in the air for December and, on the return trip to Los Angeles, I shared my row with some fat Black chick who brought a whole pizza on board and devoured it before we were even flying over New Jersey.   Since the middle seat between us was empty, she used that to her advantage.  She took her shoes and stretched out for a long nap with her bare feet propped up next to her.   And snored all across America.

I wanted to take a picture of her but I resisted for fear some other passenger might deem me a racist.   Hey, I'm an equal opportunity hater.   I detest slobs of all sexes, ages, colors, and nationalities.

In lieu of the pig next to me, here are some photos of other assholes who fly our friendly skies.   Isn't America a great place?











Dinner last night:  Beef tacos at El Coyote.

No comments: