Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Morons of the Month - October 2026

 

It's a month before Election Day and mail-in ballots are already in the house.  Now, don't get me wrong.   I do enjoy the convenience of not leaving my home to vote.   I can take my time to sprawl out the LA Times and see their recommendations with the ballot in front of me.   By the way, whatever the LA Times tells voters to do, I do just the opposite.   Oh, and if any ballot measures talk about raising funds to do X Y or Z, I vote two other letters.  N O.

But I digress.

This is the time we hear from Democrats about voter fraud and needed reform.  Of course, the left is the side that loves to practice voter fraud and needed reform.  In their minds, everyone is entitled to a vote regardless of where they live.   And, oh, yeah, everything works perfectly.

Uh huh.

So, besides receiving my own ballot, I also got the ballots for the last six tenants of this apartment.   Are people that stupid when it comes to notifying the city and state about their new addresses?   Or is the state of California that inept in updating their records?   

Yes and yes.

It's why that, in my last apartment, former tenant Don Knotts was still receiving ballots years after he died.  

Is this mike on?   Hello?

I took the ballots of the last six tenants and wrote "no longer at this address."  I left them for the postman.   But, I noticed in the recycle bin that other current tenants must have also gotten old ballots.   Those folks simply threw them in the garbage.

It made me wonder about some other people out there who might have been compelled to fill out the ballots whether they belonged to them or not.   Think that's not likely?   I know for a fact about a nurse at an assisted living facility here who filled out the ballots for a lot of the seniors with dementia.   

The mailing-in process, as easy as it is, invites all of the bullshit they say is not happening.  Indeed, mail-in ballots should only be allowed in extreme cases of immobility.

Oh, and did I mention you need to show an ID?  Hell, you need to show it for 99% of everything else in life.   For Pete's sake, I have to present my ID whenever I have to buy some fucking Claritin.   

How hard would that single act of voter reform be?   But, no, the Board of Elections love to manipulate everything they say they are not doing.

Morons.

Dinner last night: Leftover General Tso's Chicken.

No comments: