Thursday, September 18, 2008

More Photos From Hell

Bad pictures of some very strange folks. These people actually might be registered to vote?

What are the parents of this gremlin thinking? Talk about trying to instill a career path for little Jimmy at an early age. If there's any justice, this kid wound up as a cashier at the Red Lobster down on Highway 20. You know the one I mean. The restaurant right across the street from the Piggly Wiggly.

This just goes to show that future Una-bombers can go to Sears for a photo shoot. And get a date to boot. Look at all those books in the background. You were wondering what happened to all those Reader's Digest condensed novels. The ones that collapse "Crime and Punishment" into 43 pages.

Handy Holiday Tip: Please remember to first remove your child before hanging up the American flag next Memorial Day.

I'd hide my face, too, if my parents looked like these two peckerwoods.

Two extremes of the size spectrum. How long will it be before Miss Chubbs plops herself down on the couch with a can of Pringles, totally unaware of where little Taco might be napping?


From the days in this country when there was no such thing as Supercuts or Fantastic Sam's. Just how long does it take these two knuckleheads to comb out the kinks when they wake up in the morning? It all screams out the rhetorical question: Whatever happened to Jennifer Beals? You also know that this couple's favorite movie every Valentine's Day is Footloose.

And, today, I fly back to LA over the part of the country where all these yahoos live.

Dinner last night: Chicken Teriyaki.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet she ate the dog.

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your materials on a daily basis for about a month now. I pay attention to your dinner
entrees. Most are good but the eggplant is uck!! I haven't seen any rubarb pie on there.
I hope all is well. I like reading about the comments on family which are far and few between. Take care.

Gini

Len said...

Welcome to the daily nonsense, Gini!

Sadly, rhubarb pie in LA has a crust on both the top and the bottom. Not like Grandma's. You could air freight one to me in a freeze pack if you really put your mind to it. :)