Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Brake For Wednesdays...

....and I accelerate for ground hogs.

---It was not the week to be a Toyota executive.

---Given the usual quality and care they put into their cars, this gas pedal fiasco is a corporate disaster.

---What won't be reported in the press will be the number of top level Toyota honchos who commit suicide over this.

---That's what they do over there. Hari kari.

---"I disgrace my business."

---And then you plunge a knife in your own stomach.

---All in all, a very good system.

---I wish Washington DC would adopt the same practice.

---Which would mean that 85% of the Obama White House would be dead this morning.

---Although you'd need a pretty sharp knife to cut through the horsehide skin of Nancy Pelosi.

---The ground hog tells us that there are three more years of Barack Obama.

---BTW, POTUS has been yakking up all the deficits this country will be facing in the coming years.

---Uh huh, Obama worrying about deficits is sort of like a hooker telling us she's worried about getting a sexually transmitted disease.

---Five words you thought you would never hear? Academy Award Nominee Sandra Bullock.

---I knew that, by expanding the Best Picture race to include ten films, a piece of junk or two would slip in. But, we really got Blind Side-ed, didn't we?

---That crap is nothing more than a Lifetime movie with a big budget.

---Heck, now I regret not submitting that stuff I shot on my new Flip Video camera.

---Frankly, I think the moviegoing public is ready for a five minute video tour of my home.

---The biggest Oscar nomination injustice? They didn't tab Chris Rock's "Good Hair" for Best Documentary.

---Meanwhile, Mo'Nique is the first ever Oscar nominee to have an apostrophe in her name.

---Which isn't exactly U'Nique.

---I want to take an informal poll. Do you all prefer L'En or Le'N?

---Alec Baldwin is one of the co-hosts of the Oscar ceremony this year. This serves as your official warning.

---While we're on the topic of bloated assholes, you've certainly heard that a bunch of idiots re-recorded the "We Are The World" song.

---This time, it's not for Africa. They're singing for Haiti.

---And that's fitting since most of the jerks who were singing have Haitians cleaning the toilets in their homes.

---Amidst all the big rock stars I've never heard of, they also included Tony Bennett and that big bazoo Barbra Streisand.

---Tons of big egos and two incredibly big noses.

---By the way, isn't it time for Miss Malibu Asshole's next farewell tour?

---She's said goodbye so much that I just know one of these times she'll actually mean it.

---It's time, Babs. Retire to your backyard and watch your lummox of a husband cut his toenails.

---Don't get me wrong. I've always adored Streisand's talents.

---And despised her as one of the biggest hypocrites ever to walk the planet.

---I just love the way the Jackson Family train wreck keeps dragging dead Michael's alleged children.

---He tried to protect their privacy when he was alive. Now, they're getting trucked out for car wash openings.

---They did finally bury Michael, right?

---Looking at the list of Grammy winners this year, I now realize that I have not listened to any record produced after 1990.

---What the fuck is a Lady GaGa?

---Whoever she is, I am betting that John Edwards slept with her.

---Does anybody realize that this slimebag of a politician was about two primaries away from being our President?

---But, then again, what's the difference? A guy who screws a lot of women? Or somebody who is fucking everybody?

---Please don't ask me what I thought of "Lost."

---Saw the first five episodes of the series, missed the next two, and then didn't bother coming back because I was....lost.

---I don't watch it. I don't care. And I don't care if you care that I don't care.

---So, there!

Dinner last night: Chicken quesadillas.

2 comments:

10570Fan said...

Le'N

Anonymous said...

LE'N.....l'e'n.....'Len...M'Len....le Len...Leneisha...Lenzel...Len-o

But I do prefer "Mr. Len" although I refuse to scrub your kitchen sink.

"New mop."