Thursday, January 6, 2022

Moron of the Month = January 2022

 

The month?   What about the year?   Or the past two years?

I would argue that nobody in this country has had more of a negative impact upon our nation than Dr. Anthony Fauci.   I mean, we're coming out of what was the second straight holiday season hijacked by germs in the air.  And it's worse than ever.   From March 2020 through maybe January 2021, I knew directly of only one person in my circle who had contracted COVID.   From then to maybe October, I knew of several.   In the past two weeks, I know 15 people sick from this.   

Is it the variant?  Or this Omicron thing?  Who knows?  Granted it's more contagious than most viruses.  But, from what I gather, it's really no worse than a sinus infection.  Not that I want to get it.  But, once again, things seem to be getting worse and not better.

And all of the above falls on the doorstep of American media's appointed spokesperson on all things COVID.   Except the guy is a complete idiot.

Let's face it.  The inconsistencies in messaging over the past 22 months from Dr. Fauci are well documented.

Masks don't help.

You need to double mask.

You can't spread it outdoors.

It spreads outdoors.

We need just 14 days to flatten the curve.

You need only one vaccine.

You may need four vaccines.

Um, we will never be rid of this virus.

Um, if this guy was my general internist, I would have looked for a new one a long time ago.  His knowledge base is no more than the guy behind the pharmacy counter at your local supermarket.  Or the kid that stocks the shelves at CVS.  Seriously, Fauci's over the hill and long ago outlived his competency.

But, you see, early on in the pandemic, he lined up against President Trump.   So, on that basis alone, the lamestream media has adopted him as an expert.   And to the detriment of all of us.   How much money has been spent on his advice?   How many mandates have we endured?  How many deaths have been indirectly caused by the immense lack of knowledge this asshole possesses?

And I'm not even mentioning the suspicions that Fauci had something to do with NIH research which might have leaked this Chinese...yes, I said Chinese...virus into the public sector.   Someday, we might get answers to that.  

Or not.

Until then, Fauci continues as a media whore who probably giggles at Kate McKinnon's impression of him on SNL.  And revels at getting to throw the first ball out at Washington Nationals games.  He enjoys the good life while we endure another hard or soft lockdown.

I don't know what I want to disappear first.  COVID or Anthony Fauci?   I tell you.  It's a tough choice.

Dinner last night:  Leftover SPO.


   

No comments: