Thursday, October 8, 2026

I Wonder Why...

 

Riddle me this, Baseball Batman.

Watching the MLB playoffs the other day, we are presented once a game with their ultra annoying war whoops and chops.  I've always thought this was stupid, but everybody is invited to their own level of stupidity.

Now you may remember about a decade ago, we all were forced on a journey to make reparations to the American Indians who, despite being killed off by John Wayne in dozens of movies, have become quite successful owning casinos.   Yet, we had to be sensitive to their heritage.   As a result...

No more Cleveland Indians.

No more Washington Redskins.

No Cherokee anything.

Okay, I assume it made all the bleeding hearts in this country feel a little better when they can't beat the Blackjack dealer at Morongo.

But Len has a question.   Why do the Atlanta Braves still exist?  Why is their mind-numbing chop still allowed?  How do they get a hall pass?

If you have an answer to this, please send up a smoke signal.

Dinner last night: Sandwich.

No comments: