Thursday, August 8, 2024

The Latest Scam

 They're out.  And they're multiplying.   Cock roaches with telephone headsets.   Indeed, now they are not merely calling with nonsense.   Now they're texting you.

Scammers.  

I have a pretty high filter for this bullshit.  But there was one the other day that caught my attention.   A text had come in on my phone.

Hmmm.  For ten seconds, I considered it legit.   But, wait, this is an express lane violation in the Bay Area.  It's been years since I visited the dump to the north.  I certainly have never had driven a car there.

A quick Google of Bay Area Fastrak solved the drama.  The first thing I see on their website is...

Right there on their welcome page is the disclaimer.

It's a shame we have to go there at all.

Dinner last night:  Bar snacks at the Dodger Stadium Speak Easy.


No comments: