Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bully for Wednesday


Here's where you get the point. I'm catching up on news I ignored because we were focusing on the rapidly decomposing King of Pop.

---This year at that nutty bull run in Spain, there was the first casualty in 14 years.

---Wish there were more. The only way we'll ever get these morons from doing this is by killing them.

---Survival of the fittest? More like non-survival of the stupidest.

---I watched the video and I see these bulls get poked with sticks. So, these assholes get what they deserve when they find themselves skewered like a shishkebob.

---And, speaking of bullheaded, what's up with Sarah Palin?

---People think she quit her job because she is focused on a 2012 Presidential run.

---Rethink it, honey. Because, if the Republican party was the Three Stooges, you'd be Shemp.

---People either love or hate her and we already have a Presidential like that.

---I'm guessing she's doing lots of speaking engagements, appearing regularly on Fox News, and making tons of bank deposits into a possible war chest.

---She's also my favorite choice to be a contestant this season on "Dancing with the Stars."

---Okay, my second favorite choice. Because I'm hearing that Joe Jackson will be entering Michael's corpse.

---"He might be dead, but my son is still a dancin' fool."

---Daddy Dearest has already made a couple of million dollars off his son's death.

---If Michael had a grave, he would be rolling in it.

---Latoya Jackson said that Michael was murdered. I'd have to agree. All that memorial nonsense certainly killed my week.

---When I pay tax dollars to the city of Los Angeles, it's fine if some of it goes for garbage disposal.

---I do draw the line at paying for Michael Jackson disposal.

---LA got stiffed for a few million bucks because the family didn't want to hit freeway traffic on their way to the memorial laughfest.

---I love the fact that Joe Jackson is hitting the interview circuit, trying to make himself into Cliff Huxtable.---By the way, I'm thinking that the only way Senora Sotomayor is not cleared for the Supreme Court is if her name turns up on one of Michael's pill bottles.

---Three scariest words in the English language: Senator Al Franken.

---Senator, gasp, Franken will be one of those grilling Ms. Sotomayor about her past.

---Maybe she should be asking him the questions. She can start with all the cocaine use when he was on Saturday Night Live.

---From the "You Get What You Deserve" Department: Some girl in NY was texting and fell down an open sewer hole.

---She, of course, is indignant. There should have been an orange cone, she says.

---My guess is she would have tripped over that, too.

---HBO is running a documentary. Ted Kennedy: In His Own Words.

---I wonder if they are running a subtitled version for the liquor-impaired.

---Along with the fortieth anniversary of the moon landing this weekend, we'll also be remembering the forthieth anniversary of the death of Mary Jo Kopechnie. And a fetus.

---And your words on that, Teddy, are???

---"One small step for man, one giant backstroke to get my ass out of this mess."

---Why did the dumbest Kennedy brother live the longest?

---The last time I paid attention to the baseball All Star Game was when I was 12.

---I didn't see a single pitch last night. Although I did watch the pre-game festivities and the video tribute to volunteers done by President Urkel and the three other living Presidents.

---Oh, yeah, and Jimmy Carter.

---When I look closely at the POTUS, I'm sure that he and Mister Ed have the same dentist.

---And what's that I see, Mr. President? A little lip gloss????

---The only Black person with lips that color is Lena Horne.

---Having lost so many years in a row, the POTUS was asked if there was a bailout planned for the National League. He laughed that he was out of money.

---So are most of us.

---I don't think they can do a stimulus plan for baseball either. Just ask Manny Ramirez who just returned from his maternity leave.

---Obama threw out the first ball and here's a big surprise: he's a lefty.

Dinner last night: Salisbury steak at the Cheesecake Factory.

No comments: