Friday, April 30, 2010

If It's Friday, This Must Be Awkward

More photographic torture. Proof that this is one strange country. Take, for instance, the twisted young miss above. I suppose some guys will find this impressive. Actually, I do. Bravo. Honey, are you on Facebook? We should be friends.


The strange thing is that neither of these kids know this man. When does your local neighborhood predator pose for photos?


To all those women who think they are beautiful when pregnant: you're not. Call me when the kid is out and already teething.


A new movie is opening: Nightmare on Easter Sunday.


I'd love to see what this family looks like five seconds later.


"What do you mean that I have a pre-existing condition?"


And this is a family that probably has hand sanitizers all over the house.


When narcolepsy strikes on your wedding day...


"Whacha mean you want some sugar? I already gave you plenty."

Dinner last night: BLT sandwich at Islands.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best batch yet and that's saying something. My favorite is the kid falling off the swing.

Message to Miss Shepherd: ready for Friday night airing out and it sure is breezy.