Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Sights and Sounds: The El Capitan Theater

This is my first attempt at uploading some video from my Flip camera. Given it looks to be successful, welcome to my newest feature. Enjoying the sights and sounds of my life.

Here's a wonderful little clip of the pre-show entertainment at the delightful El Capitan Theater. The organ playing reminds me of the Radio City Music Hall. The pans and scans are done to show you some of the theater decorations installed for the current film playing there---"Alice in Wonderland."

I apologize in advance for the assholes who kept looking for their seats in front of me. Such barbarians! Some people will do anything to make an appearance in my blog.





Dinner last night: Sausage pizza at Maria's Italian Kitchen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The El Capitan - You are there!

Idea works and I find this more fun because of the people finding their seats. Very verite. Pardon my French. (Pardon My Sarong for you A+C fans.)

In unrelated but happy news: the printer works!

DjinnfromtheBronx said...

I did not realize how much you took during that pre movie hiatus. Wonderful. And I am happy the printer works.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Djinnfromthebronx, for a great Christmas gift. You'll get to read my first effort soon.