Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Sights and Sounds - Sunday in the Ballpark with Len

Another slice of life. Specifically, mine.

As regular readers will know, there is nothing more relaxing for me than an afternoon baseball game in my seats at Dodger Stadium. Scorebook on my lap.

Here's a random snapshot taken at last Sunday's game. It's the bottom of the fourth inning. The Dodgers are leading 1-0. The Rockies have Ubaldo Jimenez on the mound. Matt Kemp leads off the inning. I had no idea whether the action would be exciting or merely run-of-the-mill.

Makes no difference. It's all baseball, which means it's all good. Enjoy. The wonderful sights and sounds of a baseball stadium.








The Dodgers ended up winning 2-0 behind the stellar pitching performance of Clayton Kershaw.

Dinner last night: Turkey sausage, rice, and stewed tomatoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have film Richard for a future blog.