Friday, February 4, 2011

This Week's NY Home Renovation Update

The winter weather in the Northeast has slowed the delivery of some items for my New York renovation, so I am thinking you might be seeing these blog entry updates for a few weeks more.  I'm due back there in mid-March when my winter hibernation ends.  Hopefully, everything is in place by then.

The bathroom is essentially done.
It will actually be a shame when I turn on the water and get the new tile walls wet.
The kitchen cabinetry has arrived and is now lying all over the living room.  The new microwave is there as well.  I have to double check with my contractor because I don't remember ordering a new plastic soda cup.
It's hard to tell, but these new appliances are stainless steel.  The granite countertops are still missing, but the new tile floor looks super.

Keep checking back to see how this all plays out. 

Dinner last night:  Ham hero from Subway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the fridge black?

Len said...

No, stainless steel. That's protective covering.

Anonymous said...

The shower tile's nice.