Thursday, November 29, 2012

If I Tweeted - November 2012

Even though I do have an account, I don't use it very often.  But, if I did, here's what you would have read from me this past month.  From Election Day to airplane trips to Liz & Dick.  I tweet it all.

#LenSpeaks  Tomorrow is Election Day when we find out who will be running the country the next four years---Michelle Obama or Ann Romney.

#LenSpeaks  I can't wait for Election Day to be over.  So people on Facebook can stop yakking about politics and go back to telling us how they got drunk last night.

#LenSpeaks  The Los Angeles Times has a nifty voting guide.  I look at their endorsements and do just the opposite.

#LenSpeaks  Early exit polls have Roseanne Barr comfortably ahead.

#LenSpeaks  I voted....in somebody's garage.  I used a hammer to punch out my chads.

#LenSpeaks  When you vote late in the day, the donuts are stale.  Just sayin'.

#LenSpeaks  Idiots on Facebook are rooting for Obama to win states like it's a Big Ten football game.

#LenSpeaks  If you took Romney and four points, you lost.

#LenSpeaks  Ah, we have a new President.  America's final episodes begin on January 20, 2013.

#LenSpeaks  Personally, I can't wait for January 2013.  New episodes of both "Downton Abbey" and "Dallas."

#LenSpeaks  You get the impression that most people think Benghazi is an Italian version of an analgesic cream for sore muscles.

#LenSpeaks  The Middle East is blowing up and people on Facebook are worried about Israel.  Except some of them are the same stooges rooting for Obama.

#LenSpeaks  An idle retro thought.  Whatever happened to Dr. Frank Field??

#LenSpeaks  An idle retro thought I did not have.  Whatever happened to Storm Field?

#LenSpeaks  On my flight to New York, the movie playing is a documentary about that numbskull Katy Perry.  Amazingly, it's more than five minutes long.

#LenSpeaks  In New York for the first time since the storm and everything is...well, wet.

#LenSpeaks  Okay this is officially weird.  Dodger Stadium neighbor Rob Reiner is sitting right in front of me on my flight back to LA.

#LenSpeaks  I may have to ask former wife Penny Marshall how you get a temporary restraining order.

#LenSpeaks  Okay, Rob's in the bathroom for the third time in an hour.  Obvious bladder flow issues.

#LenSpeaks  Radio stations have already flipped to Christmas music.  And I have now officially turned off Burl Ives for the first time in 2012.  It will happen again.

#LenSpeaks  How come I'm not reading that the end of Twinkies is a plot hatched by Michelle Obama?

#LenSpeaks  Personally, I always preferred Drake's Ring Dings.

#LenSpeaks  Fun fact for 2013:  the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination will happen on FRIDAY, November 22.

#LenSpeaks  I just can't get used to Salvation Army workers wearing shorts and Hawaiian shirts.

#LenSpeaks  If you went out shopping on Black Friday, consider our friendship officially terminated.

#LenSpeaks  Looking at the riots in the malls, I now know why they call it "Black Friday."

#LenSpeaks   Angus T. Jones, the kid on "Two and a Half Men" calls his own show filth and tells us not to watch it.

#LenSpeaks  Consider it done.  I stopped watching five years ago.

#LenSpeaks  It's really horrible when you hate your job.  Especially when you're only 19 and you make $350,000 per episode.

#LenSpeaks  Lifetime's TV movie on Liz and Dick might just be the worst show ever produced.

#LenSpeaks  As Liz Taylor, Lindsay Lohan looked more like Ernest Borgnine.

#LenSpeaks  The authorities keep wanting to take her driver's license away.  After that movie, they should confiscate her SAG card.

#LenSpeaks  Way to go, Kevin Clash.  It wasn't just Elmo you were tickling.

Dinner last night:  Teriyaki meatballs, rice, and salad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frank Field was the nicest guy. A true mensch.