Friday, August 9, 2013

It's Always Very Muggy in August

Oh. my God!  They've arrested Elmo Lincoln, the very first Tarzan!
Yes, that's my real hair.
Just in time for Cell Block H's production of "Phantom of the Opera."
"Fingerprint me later.  I just wanna sleep."
 Arrested and plastic surgery all on the same day???!
The Black Eddie Cantor.  Ideal gag for those over 80.
Me hold your head long time.
Neither the front tooth or the hair are real.
A Very Muppet Arrest.
The next time she votes, it will be a write-in.
Does this hat come in blue?
Man?  Woman?  Anybody?

Dinner last night:  Leftover ravioli.


 

1 comment:

Andre Higgins-McMickens said...

I get the Eddie Cantor joke and I'm only over 50.

Last one is a man, a confused man, but a man.

Please keep an eye out for mug shots with Trayvon Martin themed T-shirts. Coming.