Friday, September 13, 2013

The Mugs of September 2013 - Extreme Pain Edition

"I am stuck on a Band-Aid.  And Band-Aid's stuck on me."
Let's have some real fun.  Who wants to take her to a tennis match and make her sit at center court?
 I don't think that's how you're supposed to use toilet paper?
 Advice to inmates who want to jump this guy.  Sneak up on his right side.
 Were they trying to bandage her nose or keep her from talking?
 Oh, my God!  They've arrested Christopher Walken!
...and they nailed Roseanne Barr at the same time!!!
Thrown in the slammer....and he's got mumps!
 Just one look at this guy and you know his IQ is around 50.
Shot in the head and he's still going.
 John the Baptist will tell you.  Those Jerusalem street fights are a bitch.
Rocky Raccoon.

Dinner last night:  Chinese chicken salad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lives in chaos. Could you be more fucked up than this? Hard to beat. The white bandage on her black face is my favorite.