Friday, March 27, 2015

33 1/3 RPM Albums from Hell

I wonder if he'd do anything by Whitesnake.
Note the price tag on the album.   Still overpriced.
That was actually the nickname of a girl I knew in college.
He blow drys it every morning for about three hours.
I'll take a drumstick...and two breasts.
I don't think we want to know.

I wonder what's on the flip side.
Not impressed.  My mother could do four at a time.
Now that's one strong piano bench.
Well, then, it sucks to be you.
Somehow I think Julie's sixteenth birthday was about ten years ago.
All my mailman can do is...well...he can't do much of anything.

Dinner last night:  Garlic chicken.

1 comment:

Leotalian said...

Priest who follows the rhythm method needs to be watched. Yes they are referring to music now but once those groupies come, watch out!
Hey, is that Jay Leno going to Miami.
15avebud