Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Watching A Mediocre Movie During a Drug-Infused Haze

 

As a big fan of actor Paul Mescal, I have been waiting a while to see "All of Us Strangers."   I never was able to sync up a theater viewing, so I waited for a stream.

Unfortunately, that started this weekend.  24 hours after my knee replacement surgery.  Now I know there are some films that require a drug or two to get through it.  But this one?   The plot is confusing to begin with as one character goes back to see his mother and father years after they were killed in a car crash.

That, however, was the last clear thought I had watching this film.  My return arrow almost disintegrated from the number of times I had to rewatch a scene.  To say I was confused is an understatement.   I was Joe Biden trying to work out a knock-knock joke.

I may have to rewatch this years from now to see what I missed.   Or maybe I didn't miss anything at all.  Maybe I should have just laid back and enjoyed the buzz.

LEN'S RATING:  1 star and 5 ZZZZZs.

Dinner last night:   Leftover Chinese fried rice.


No comments: