Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday Morning Bonus Laugh

I know what you might be thinking. I already resort to a video laugh on Monday morning, so my stat of completing 200 posts on this blog is a little padded---sort of like Trevor Hoffman's save record. Now, I'm going to post a little comedy video on Saturdays, too? Well, folks, I'm not being lazy. I did have something a little more creative for today. But, when I got home from NY yesterday, my roommate showed me this and I wanted to use it immediately. I've got those blasted Monday morning video laugh posts already done up to the end of November. I wanted to show you this sooner than later before it makes its way around the internet and everybody emails it around like crazy. So, there! Enjoy!

Dinner last night: back home for some takeout sausage and peppers.


No comments: