Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Badass-est Show on Earth


Caution to all readers: politically incorrect comments are ahead. I am getting as many of them in now as possible prior to the Era of Change that begins on January 20, 2009. The Thought Police will be looking for me at that point.

I could not write this concept for laughs if I tried. But, I recently saw TV ads for the Universoul Circus. Yep, an all-Black circus. Insert your own joke here. It promises all sorts of death-defying acts. Given the crummy area where it was camped here in Los Angeles, the real treacherous challenge is for the audience to actually show up at the tent alive.

I guess it would be cool to see this dude flying around, except if your window is open and there's a fire escape handy.

Here's some real talent. Featuring more twists and turns than OJ's last defense plea.

Obviously the food stamp version of a circus. No animals, just lots of string.


Is that now "Elephant Trainer Al Sharpton?"

I'm actually tempted to go, but both the white guy and the purple elephant in the room will be quite noticeable.

Dinner last night: Salami sandwich.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Follow-up question:

Why do Black people need their own circus?

Anonymous said...

Second follow-up question:

Will Universoul visit the prison OJ's going to?