Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This Week's Installment of Home Renovations

For those of you who get a jolly out of these sorts of things.  As I wrote last week, my New York apartment is getting a much needed renovation.  And, while I'm lucky enough not to be there for the drama, my most thorough contractor, Lou, has diligently sent along photos of the carnage. 

You saw the bathroom gutted last week.  Now here's what my kitchen sadly used to look like.

Yuck.  Well, here's what it looks like now as it's been completely demolished.  Check out the nifty new tile on the floor.
As you can see, he's using the dining area in the background as a workroom.  Same deal with a portion of my living room.
And please alert the media.  The new bathtub has arrived!
That's also new tile getting plugged into the bathroom as well.

Who the hell needs HGTV when you have this blog???

Dinner last night:  Pasta with caesar salad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank God you're here.