Thursday, January 20, 2011

This Week's NY Home Renovation Update

Three thousand miles away from where I write this, progress is happening on the much needed updates to my New York apartment.  The bathroom is coming along nicely as you will see below.
That wall over the sink and toilet used to be covered by this cumbersome medicine cabinet which stretched across the room.  Way too much mirror unless you're living with Errol Flynn.  I've opted for a smaller hutch and some shelves which have yet to arrive.  My contractor has also installed a new electric switch, which was much needed. 
This guy is working on the shower tile.  Or perhaps a terror cell has hidden in my apartment.
Stop staring at it and get to work!
I'm kind of digging those ceramic shelves in the shower.

Next week, the kitchen cabinets arrive.  I can't wait to see the final invoice.

Dinner last night:  Turkey burger and broccoli cole slaw.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The shower shelves work and so does the sink.