Friday, June 28, 2013

If I Tweeted - June 2013

I don't, you know.  But, if I did, this is what I would have tweeted this month.

#LenSpeaks  It's amazing how many celebrities use Twitter to reach their fans.  They're the same ones with a horde of bodyguards around them.

#LenSpeaks  Even the President tweets.  Or, in his case, it should be "twits."

#LenSpeaks  Obama tied up LA again on a visit.  What is he raising funds for now?  He's got the job.

#LenSpeaks  He's playing all the dumbbells in Hollywood for post-Presidential work.  A movie based on his life.

#LenSpeaks  And the wigged First Lady will be the new Oprah.  Mark my words.

#LenSpeaks  Only in Hollywood moments:  Saw a bum taking pictures.  With no camera.

#LenSpeaks  Another one.  Valet parking at Kinko's.

#LenSpeaks  A tourist got killed on Hollywood Boulevard.  Unbelievable since there are always at least two Supermans, three Batmans, and one Spiderman nearby.

#LenSpeaks  Went to see "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" national tour at the Pantages.  A night to burglarize West Hollywood.  Every one there was gay.

#LenSpeaks  I mean, Bruce Vilanch was there.  That makes it official, right?

#LenSpeaks  George Zimmer is out as head of Men's Wearhouse.  I guess that's what happens when you kill Trayvon Martin.

#LenSpeaks  I no longer pay attention to information leaks in our government.  Now if somebody actually keeps a secret, I applaud.

#LenSpeaks  But then again how will I know?

#LenSpeaks  Unsolicited surprise:  My housekeeper completely re-arranged the kitchen pantry cabinets.

#LenSpeaks  It's all perfectly arranged.  And now I can't find anything.

#LenSpeaks  Headed to NY and I thank God once again for good health and my status as TSA Preferred.

#LenSpeaks  I love the snarls of other passengers as I zip through security with my shoes and belt still on.  I hear murmuring.  "How did we do that?"

#LenSpeaks  Warm weather is here.  People are traveling.  And still walking barefoot into airplane bathrooms.

#LenSpeaks  Now, on long flights, I try to miss the toilet on purpose.

#LenSpeaks  I still love a thunderstorm at the end of a humid NY day.

#LenSpeaks  Unless, of course, it makes things hotter.

#LenSpeaks  On Father's Day, I dined out on Long Beach, Long Island --- which was devastated by Hurricane Sandy last October.

#LenSpeaks  I was shocked to see homes still boarded up or being reconstructed.  Months later, you can still feel the damage.

#LenSpeaks  Went to the Yankee-Dodger game at the new/old Yankee Stadium.  There was something very cool and retro taking the train there.

#LenSpeaks  The new Metro-North station at the Stadium is a godsend.  I was home in twenty minutes.  And I still had my wallet.

#LenSpeaks  The Yankees have done a remarkable job perserving the team history with this new stadium.

#LenSpeaks  The only thing missing was a mummified Phil Rizzuto on display.

#LenSpeaks  I never understand why the Supreme Court waits until the last week of June to issue all their decisions.  What the hell do they do the rest of the year?

#LenSpeaks  The Supreme Court remains, to this day, one of the most overrated and false governing bodies of this land.  Politically polarized and not the least bit impartial.

#LenSpeaks  Plus there's the prospect of Ruth Bader Ginsburg after a luncheon salad that included broccoli and cauliflower.

#LenSpeaks  Ruth Bader Ginsburg....speaking of mummified. 

#LenSpeaks  I laughed heartily at Obama's tweets in support of gay marriage.

#LenSpeaks  Here's a guy who made speeches against it just three years ago.  And only changed his stance when pressed for votes.

#LenSpeaks  Day in and day out, the President reveals himself to be a phony.     

#LenSpeaks  As a writer, I would be lost without index cards.  I jot a lot of notes on them.

#LenSpeaks  As a matter of fact, most of today's blog entry was done on them.   

#LenSpeaks  I need to stock up a new supply for July.

Dinner last night:  Louisiana sausage at the Dodger game.       

  

     

No comments: