Friday, July 25, 2014

Don't Forget Your Camera On Summer Vacation

The happiest place on Earth.  Usually.
The Marc Chagall family on vacation.
"It's bad enough we walked to Chicago.  Can we at least get the bus home?"
Wow, South Dakota.  Gee, thanks, Mom and Dad.
I hate these people.
I went to Niagara Falls with my family.  We would never have posed for this picture.
Please close your windows during the jungle safari.
Look at what I brought home from the San Diego Zoo.
They're all set for a water landing.  Just in case this plane is from Malaysian Airlines.
There isn't enough Celebrex in the world for me to do this with my leg.
What was this family's destination?  A new theme park devoted to Ingmar Bergman?
"You told me we weren't gonna get wet!!!"

Dinner last night: Sandwich and German potato salad.

No comments: