Friday, November 10, 2017

He Said What???

Keith Olbermann.   I have never been a fan.   I find him obnoxious and pompous.  He comes off like he knows more about politics and baseball than I do.   And, frankly, I would doubt that.

Now this guy, who's bounced from one job to another over the year, is out promoting his new book "Trump Is F*cking Crazy."   Okay, it's no business where he stands and everybody is entitled to his opinion.   Free speech and all that.   

But, on his book tour, Olbermann has really gone off the rails to the point that even I am worried about his sanity.  Recently, on "The View," he asserted that Trump has done more damage to this country than terrorists or ISIS.  

Jaw, meet floor.

I'm no fan of Trump for sure, but really?  For someone so privileged and overrated to say such a preposterous thing is beyond belief.   Maybe this shithead would feel different if one of his family members or friends was on the 95th floor of the World Trade Center.   After he uttered this wildly insane and insensitive diatribe on the clip I saw, the studio audience actually supported him with applause. 

Seriously, folks?  In a fractured America, this guy is breaking even more of our spine with his nonsense.  Trust me when I tell you this asshole deserves none of your accolades.

You see, I know a little something about this creep.  As it would turn out, he dated the college roommate of a friend of mine's daughter.  He used to send private cars to pick up the girl for the weekend.  This went on for a while.

Let's see it.   At the time, the girl was probably eighteen.   Olbermann was somewhere between 52 and 55.   Hmmm.   Talk about somebody being "f*cking crazy."

I guess I could write my own book.

"Keith Olbermann Is A F*cking Pervert."

Dinner last night:  Pizza at Maria's Italian Kitchen.


No comments: