Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Bauer Hour of Power, Hour 15

I know, I know. Someone of you don't care. But, here come some 24 musings nonetheless as Jack moves toward the last third of his day:

  • Was that a strange episode or what? It was the sequel to "Rain Man". Very offputting. At least, Jack didn't take the tazer to the poor kid.
  • One more week and no mention of the Logans' fate. I suppose they negotiated Jean Smart for one episode and out. I am thinking they fell into the black hole of 24 oblivion formerly known as Behrooz Aziz.
  • Wasn't it amazing how lucid President Palmer could be after waking up from his coma? I'm groggier when I get up from a nap on the couch.
  • So, no CTU mole this year? I love the break in tradition. It's sort of like Macy's dumping Santa Claus from the Thanksgiving Day parade.
  • If I'm Nadia (and I know that's a major leap), I am going straight to HR, a lawyer, and Judge Judy after being inaccurately profiled. And then she gets hit on by Milo to boot?

Dinner last night: leftover sausage and peppers from Carlo's.

No comments: