Friday, March 6, 2009

Even More Pictures From Hell

White Trash on Parade.

Just another leisurely walk around the plantation. Or perhaps an on-set photo of an extra during the making of "Mame" starring Lucille Ball.

I'm guessing the one on the right is a would-be mortician and the one on the left is her practice dummy. I think that's Mom in the middle.

This is what happened to you in the 70s if you drank too much Tang.

Laverne and Shirley before the operation.

"Honey, I can feel the baby kicking."

Each one of these people once dated a Lennon Sister. I believe their act was once called the Old Christy Minstrels.


Hmmm. Are there any rolled-up white socks left in her brother's dresser drawer?

Dinner last night: Eggplant parmagiana at Maria's Italian Kitchen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop. You're scaring me. I'll have nightmares and everyone's wearing polyester.

Anonymous said...

The woman in the black-and-white pic is especially disturbing. Junkie vampire? She could be Guest Demon on "Supernatural." Get the holy water!