Friday, March 2, 2012

Fast Food Abomination

"It's okay.  You'll be back on french fry detail soon."
The most unlikely thong wearer in America.
Ummm, I read the news from 1865.  You lost.
"Aw, gee, honey, how thoughtful."
I'd dont know what's worse.  The size of the ass or the faux varicose veins.
"Supersize me!"
I hope she didn't see this on Oprah.
Now that's a Happy Meal!
Sparing no expense for the wedding reception.

I think this is a gag, but a boy can dream, can't I?

Dinner last night: Sausage, rice, and stewed tomatoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See what you miss if you avoid McDonald's? My McDonald's has a daily parade of bums, each of whom gets a free lunch with a voucher held in his grimy hand. I'm not lovin' it.

It's on Sunset and Crescent Heights if you ever feel like dropping in.