Friday, December 21, 2012

Santa Goes to Madison Avenue

...with these wonderful vintage advertisements. 
Santa sings, "I see London, I see France, I see Mommy's underpants."  This is what happens the moment before the song starts about her kissing him.
Celebrate your holiday with a mass murder.
Because we all had at least one sloppy drunk in our families.
I love Lucy...and nicotine.  "Call for...Lung Cancer."
And when Sammy has that holiday hangover....
The gift that just keeps on rerunning.
Now you open your smart phone first because nobody takes pictures with instant cameras anymore.
"Screw the hot chocolate.  I want a Coke!"
So Santa's outfit will be nice and wrinkle-free.
Santa smokes Pall Malls.  So should you.


Dinner last night:  German sausages and peppers at the annual Christmas gathering of good friends Amir and Kevin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sammy!