Friday, September 26, 2014

Remember Vinyl Record Album Covers?

I sure hope you don't remember these.
Who?
And...who?
Somebody needs to send the name of this album back to the Marketing Department.
And her phone number is?
I guess not all of them love hydrants.
This is after Geraldine broke up with Jerry Mahoney.
 ...and then I called my lawyer.
She comes with strings attached.
"You see how this record has a hole in the middle?"
And, inexplicably, the back of the album has all the lyrics for a sing-along.
"You think these are blue?  Wait till I show you the veins in my leg."

Dinner last night:  Leftover sausage and salad.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how there are millions of insane album covers. What were they thinking?

Facebook has a group dedicated to these weird vinyl relics.