Tuesday, March 14, 2017

The All Time Len Speaks Top Page Views for the First Decade

As I celebrate tomorrow the tenth anniversary of this blog, I thought it would be fun to share some analytics with you.   Want to know the top 10 entries with the largest number of page views over the past ten years?  Well, your wish is my command.

Sorry to cut off the last number but you can see all these are around 1200-1400 page views.   Now notice something else.

Of the over 3600 daily posts on Len Speaks, the top eight all ran in January or February of this year.   

Hmmm.   You will also note that nine of the top ten are either pictures or videos.  So much for all the care I put into writing prose for this blog.   Apparently, a lot of my readers can't...well...read.

I am wondering what has gone on behind the scenes at the home website for this blog.   None of the picture compilations or videos are any different than ones I have run in the past.

I am stopping.  I am thinking.  I am stumped.

Dinner last night:  Sausage, peppers, and onions.

No comments: