Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Poetry by Rosie

So, following my painting that very Rosie picture, I popped back into her website. Reading her entries is like a bag of peanuts at Dodger Stadium---you can't resist another one. Look at this latest addition. Is it poetry? Scribbling on the back of a bathroom stall at Grand Central? Whatever it is, I feel like I'm behind one of those two way mirrors, conducting a focus group at the nut hospital. OMG.

i am a lonely painter
i live in a box of paints
i am frightened by the devil
and i’m drawn to those ones
who aint afraid
i remember that time u told me

u said
love was touching so
u touched mine
cause part of u pours out of me
in these lines from time 2 time
oh ur in my blood

like holy wineu taste so bitter
and u taste so sweet
i could drink a case of u
and still i’d be on my feet

i’d still be on my feet

She's on TV, folks. Every day. Your kids could be watching her. Be afraid. Be very afraid.



No comments: