Thursday, January 22, 2009

But Who's Counting??



I am. Well, actually, they are.

About a week ago, I removed the "Number of Visitors" page element on the side of the blog. You may not have even noticed. Well, the counter is at the very bottom of the page now and that forces you to scroll through the past week's worth of entries. That way, I am making you endure one more time the daily creative brilliance that is me.

The counter now is a product of Sitemeter and I moved to it because it offers me at no cost all sorts of nifty ways to see who's reading this sucker. It tracks past activity and I can find out who's on at any given time. I can see what state you're in and what server you use. I cannot see your e-mail addresses, names, or what you are or are not wearing as you type. I'm not sure but I think I can access your on-line bank accounts. I haven't mastered that feature just yet.

By the way, somebody out there amongst my readers is woefully behind in their cable bill. Just so you know. Big Brother and Len Speaks are watching.

Dinner last night: Orange chicken at the Cheesecake Factory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, smartypants, just don't pick up the virus that's making the rounds. I caught it at work.

Anonymous said...

"The daily creative brilliance that is me."

Someone needs an enema. Stat.